Wheatfield Nursery's 3rd Annual *PINK DAY* Fundraiser Held June 22, 2013
Saturday, June, 22, 2013
From 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Wheatfield Nursery, Located along Rt. 322, General Potter Highway
Community Event - Open To The Public - All Ages Welcome!
Come Dressed In Pink To Support The Cause!
Surprise Gift Bags Given To First 25 Supporters With Receipts Totaling $50 or more!
FREE ADMISSION & PLENTY OF FREE PARKING
FREE CHILDREN'S FACE PAINTING & BALLOONS!
Breast cancer patients & survivors encouraged to attend
A portion of the event's proceeds to benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Schedule of Events:
* Nittany Shop With Heart Vendors 9 am - 12 noon
* Exciting Lumberjack Competition
* Ceremonial "Log-cutting" 10 AM
(In honor of survivors and caregivers)
* Pennsylvania Professional Lumberjack Organization Demonstrations 10 - 11 AM
* Centre County Dairy Promotion (With FREE Pink Ice Cream Provided By Centre County Dairy Princesses!)
* Community Gift Basket Raffle With 100% Proceeds To Benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
For Directions Visit: www.wheatfieldnursery.com
Or Call Melissa Cramer, Annual Pink Day Organizer, at (814) 364-2255
Facebook Event Link: *PINK* Day or Wheatfield Nursery
Visit the website at: