Saturday, June, 22, 2013
From 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Wheatfield Nursery, Located along Rt. 322, General Potter Highway
Community Event - Open To The Public - All Ages Welcome!
Come Dressed In Pink To Support The Cause!
Surprise Gift Bags Given To First 25 Supporters With Receipts Totaling $50 or more!
FREE ADMISSION & PLENTY OF FREE PARKING
FREE CHILDREN'S FACE PAINTING & BALLOONS!
Breast cancer patients & survivors encouraged to attend
A portion of the event's proceeds to benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Schedule of Events:
* Nittany Shop With Heart Vendors 9 am - 12 noon
* Exciting Lumberjack Competition
* Ceremonial "Log-cutting" 10 AM
(In honor of survivors and caregivers)
* Pennsylvania Professional Lumberjack Organization Demonstrations 10 - 11 AM
* Centre County Dairy Promotion (With FREE Pink Ice Cream Provided By Centre County Dairy Princesses!)
* Community Gift Basket Raffle With 100% Proceeds To Benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
For Directions Visit: www.wheatfieldnursery.com
Or Call Melissa Cramer, Annual Pink Day Organizer, at (814) 364-2255
Facebook Event Link: *PINK* Day or Wheatfield Nursery
Visit the website at:
Comments for Wheatfield Nursery's 3rd Annual *PINK DAY* Fundraiser Held June 22, 2013
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Suggest a Festival.